Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A little silly randomness...

I removed all of my game saves, my saved sims folder, all mods and CC from my game...I added a few pieces of new CC to make it easier to find, to see if it was what I wanted...

Well...long story, short, I only found two of the eight pieces of CC, but started a new save while doing so! Here are a few shots!

I placed Mordecai, one of Rob's vampiric offspring on to Rflong's Lonely Island! I built a small shack, that turned into some kind of woodsy fairy tale "thing" in the end...





I noticed a female sim off the edge of the lot, just standing there...



...which turned out to be his IF, Lethe. When I tried to have him interact with her, she vanished. I found the doll in his inventory and moved it to the floor, at which time it came to life and went invisible. I knew it/she was there, because he was pillow fighting with her!



I quit the game after a bit to add my mods back in, so I could change Lethe's outfit! :P I did and gave her a makeover!

Well, I was now able to see Lethe again...

I had Mordecai try a little clean fun with her...





...which she clearly enjoyed!



After a little trial and error...



...Mordecai was able to discover the formula to make the Imaginary Friend Metamorphium...







And one last shot...



In the end, I didn't find the CC I was initially looking for! :(

2 comments:

  1. All that work and you still didn't find what your were aiming for but fun fun playing lol. Like the house :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...making out with the IF in Doll form...a tad creepy. :P

    But, I love the house. :D

    ReplyDelete