Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A new addition to my Stable of Unicorns and other random pet shots...

I've yet another Unicorn added to my household. A Zebra-corn, as Cami calls him! I named him Brutus because it was the first thing that popped into my head! :P

Brutus (click to download)









Some other random shots:

A new litter of puppies, bringing the pet household pet count to four unicorns and seven dalmatians! :P


One of the puppies racing for the food dish!


Dad (left) and three of his offspring (one from each of the three litters)


Time to snuggle those pups...


I added Gabriel to the town...


I kidnapped Gabriel's first child, Gil, and grew him up to teen! I was mostly curious as to what he would look like!




With that day's mail, came a present for Gil! His very own imaginary friend! A notice came up that there would be a formal dance on Friday! Shortly thereafter he received the wish to attend the Prom! Well he had just gone from baby to teen in a matter of hours and didn't know anyone else in town! A light bulb went on and a plan was hatched...


The IF could be his date...


As fate would have it, Puzzle, was a girl!


A trip to the Stylist was in order...

1 comment:

  1. The Zebra-corn is adorable. :D I love your pets...they are great!

    Gil doesn't look half bad. :)

    ReplyDelete