Friday, October 7, 2011

New banner for Boris and Jing...

After perusing the My Sims 3 Blog, I downloaded the closed piano, thinking EA should have included this version with the EP! After placing the piano in Boris and Jing's new music room (compliments of Achilles and Damon), I started playing around with some poses and made this banner for the Misadventures of Boris and Jing page! :P



I only wish I could find a pose specifically designed for a sim leaning against the piano as Jing is doing (or attempting to do). That pose is the best one I could find in my repertoire! I have some bar/club poses, but the counters they are meant for are lower than the piano.

This'll do for now! :P

1 comment:

  1. Are they still going to have Misadventures? Love the banner by the way. :D

    ReplyDelete