Monday, September 5, 2011

More TSM random...

A Dragon slaying quest with Knight-Captain Ke'Van and secondary hero, Adept Godwin! Godwin cast a Fire Protection spell on Ke'Van, then slammed him with a Magic Missile spell! Oops! Kinda went awry there! :P So Ke'Van was stuck in this singed state for a good part of the day and wasn't able to do much except hunt in the forest and play his fiddle!

Rough-housing!


The Guard at the forest asked Ke'Van to spar with him!


Fiddlin' around (not to be confused with diddlin') :P


Godwin found some treasure! This was a reload! The first attempt, he was snatched down the hole by the Pit Beast, taken to the pit and lost in a fight with the beastie! :P


Ke'Van, back in action and ready for a little dragon slaying...


The quest ending!


3 comments:

  1. I've always liked the quest art work :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so gonna steal that wizard hat when you're not looking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I don't think so my good sir! I may turn my back, but The Watcher is always watching!

    ReplyDelete