Sunday, June 19, 2011

Verendus updated!

I finally got around to moving the guidelines, rules, etc. to a blog before the former home disappears from existence.

Verendus is a world of global proportions, where many writers could write and post in the same simverse using The Sims 3 game. Stories could cross with the collaborative efforts of the writers. Every story does not need to take place in the same game world (i.e. Sunset Valley, Riverview, Twinbrook, etc.), but rather any world you so desire. If you have made your own world, use it!

All writers are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, so this is the world you were talking about a couple of months back? I seem to recall you saying something about it.

    I'll have to keep an eye on this (only an eye at the moment, since I'll be very busy the next couple of weeks) as a friend proposed a project not long ago we could be doing that may find a home there, it's just a question of whether it comes to fruition or not.

    And my first post on your blog, was it as good for you as it was for me?... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed the project Cami and I began months ago. There has been "interest" but as yet, only three stories. I'm not sure the third story has continued since leaving the sinking ship SM 9suppose I should find out.)

    It was as good as I remember, my young friend; perhaps a little better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, Romeo What are the dimensions for the header? I made one for EJ's Sims, but it looks a bit short.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the width of my blog page set at 1000 pixels! My banner is 1200 pixels and I had to "shrink to fit" it to the blog! :P

    But I would guess it would be whatever you have the width of your blog set at!

    ReplyDelete