Friday, June 17, 2011

Once upon a time...

...I built (more like threw together) a bar (dive bar to be exact.) I wanted some high rise offices for an upcoming update in Crescent Bay and wondered what to do with the ground floor. Then I thought, "every government office building I have ever been in has a cafe/eatery of sorts." Since EA has been loathe to provide us with a proper working cafe, I decided on a bar.

I needed a theme and happened across one of the objects from the Fast Lane SP and decided to use those objects, as I would probably not have occasion to any other time soon! :P

So here it is (as yet unnamed):





Then I had a little fun with a sim to test it! Boris was the lucky stiff! :P











Then Achilles showed up in a speedo...



...that just wouldn't do...



...so he got some new threads! :P



Aaahhh! That's better!





The mixologist FINALLY showed up AFTER announcing that we missed Happy Hour! Go figure!





And there you have it!

1 comment:

  1. he has got to be the Sexiest nerd ever!!! I'm lovin' me some Boris right about now. ;)

    Great bar tho, Rob. Looks amazing! (as does everything you do!)

    ((hug tackles))

    ReplyDelete