Friday, April 20, 2012

Gyspies, Tramps and Thieves


OK, so I had this idea to put Sims pics to the lyrics of the song by Cher!  I got started, was having fun with it, but have run out of steam for the time being!  I have left gaps, so I may go back and finish the pics at some point!  :P




Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves
by Cher


I was born in the wagon of a travellin' show 
My mama used to dance for the money they'd throw 
Papa would do whatever he could, preach a little gospel, 
…sell a couple bottles of Doctor Good 
[CHORUS] 
“Gypsies, tramps, and thieves,” We'd hear it from the people of the town, 
They'd call us, “Gypsies, tramps, and thieves!” 
But every night all the men would come around … and lay their money down 


Picked up a boy just south of Mobile,
Gave him a ride, filled him with a hot meal 
I was sixteen, he was twenty-one, rode with us to Memphis 
And papa woulda shot him if he knew what he'd done 
I never had schoolin' but he taught me well, with his smooth southern style 
Three months later I'm a gal in trouble 
And I haven't seen him for a while, uh-huh I haven't seen him for a while, uh-huh 


[chorus]


She was born in the wagon of a travellin' show 
Her mama had to dance for the money they'd throw 
Grandpa'd do whatever he could 
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of Doctor Good 


[chorus]

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this song! Your pics are awesome. I always thought of doing a machinima with this song but simmer be lazy like that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. the sims mobile cheats android

    ReplyDelete