Friday, April 20, 2012

Gyspies, Tramps and Thieves


OK, so I had this idea to put Sims pics to the lyrics of the song by Cher!  I got started, was having fun with it, but have run out of steam for the time being!  I have left gaps, so I may go back and finish the pics at some point!  :P




Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves
by Cher


I was born in the wagon of a travellin' show 
My mama used to dance for the money they'd throw 
Papa would do whatever he could, preach a little gospel, 
…sell a couple bottles of Doctor Good 
[CHORUS] 
“Gypsies, tramps, and thieves,” We'd hear it from the people of the town, 
They'd call us, “Gypsies, tramps, and thieves!” 
But every night all the men would come around … and lay their money down 


Picked up a boy just south of Mobile,
Gave him a ride, filled him with a hot meal 
I was sixteen, he was twenty-one, rode with us to Memphis 
And papa woulda shot him if he knew what he'd done 
I never had schoolin' but he taught me well, with his smooth southern style 
Three months later I'm a gal in trouble 
And I haven't seen him for a while, uh-huh I haven't seen him for a while, uh-huh 


[chorus]


She was born in the wagon of a travellin' show 
Her mama had to dance for the money they'd throw 
Grandpa'd do whatever he could 
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of Doctor Good 


[chorus]

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love this song! Your pics are awesome. I always thought of doing a machinima with this song but simmer be lazy like that, lol.

    ReplyDelete